Vote By Mail
Thousands of Lower Merion and Narberth residents received their mail-in ballots this week. If you haven’t received your ballot yet you can check your ballot status here. Once again, there will be ballot drop-off locations available in the township, as well as in Norristown. Please see below for details on options for returning your ballot. If you prefer to mail your ballot, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible.
· May 1 - May 18: An official secure Montgomery County Board of Elections ballot drop box will be available at Ludington Library, 5 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Bryn Mawr 19010
· Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, from May 1 at 10 am through May 18 at 8 pm
· May 2 and May 8: A full-service satellite voting office will be open at the Magisterial District Court Building at 925 Montgomery Ave. Residents will be able to register to vote, apply for a mail-in ballot, complete their ballot and turn it in. (These same services are available on these dates, as well as Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 4:30PM through May 18, at the Norristown Voter Services Office, One Montgomery Plaza, Norristown.) Voters are urged to make an appointment for these services through the website at www.montcopa.org/voterservices. Hours are:
· 11am to 4pm, Sunday, May 2
· 11 am to 4 pm, Saturday, May 8
· US mail continues to be an option - but be sure to mail your ballot as soon as possible, and definitely by May 3!
· You can also drop off your ballot at the Montgomery County Voter Services, One Montgomery Plaza, 425 Swede St., Suite 602 Norristown, PA 19401, 610-278-3280, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
Please remind your friends, neighbors and family members to fill out and return their ballots!